How do I register for Lavasa Women’s Drive?
1. Click on <Participate Now>
2. Fill in the registration forms.
What is the referral system all about?Once you have registered yourself, the number of referrals you get will decide whether you make it to the top 320, who will participate in Lavasa Women’s Drive. Your friends, family, colleagues etc. should vote for you by either of the following means:
- Website: 1. Log on to www.lavasawomensdrive.com .
2.Search for the profile of the participant whom you wish to refer
3.Click on <Vote For Me>
- SMS: Sms LWD <space>username and send it to 58888 to register your referral.
Is there a cap on number of referrals?
Yes, we will be accepting a maximum of 10 votes per participant from a particular email address. SMS Votes are unlimited.
What is the last date for registrations?Last date of registrations is 5th February, 2014.
When is the Lavasa Women's Drive being held?Lavasa Women’s Drive will be held on Saturday, 22th February, 2014
How are the winners decided?Lavasa Women’s Drive is not a race. The winner is decided on the basis of Time x Speed x Distance formula. To know more, please read the Supplementary Regulations on the Rules & Regulations page.
How many women can participate per car?Compulsorily a driver and a navigator must be present in every car and should posses a valid driving license. Additionally, two more women co. passengers are allowed per car. The age of all co. passengers must be above 18 years.
How do I get the One day rally insurance?Your usual vehicle insurance policy does NOT cover the one day insurance for rallies. Please contact your insurance company to get the same.
* For any further queries please e mail us at email@example.com
Call on 022-30473509 / 11. (Mon-Fri, 10am to 5.30pm)
The protest received yesterday
on the error in ideal time calculation for Road book MRB2
has been upheld and due to this the provisional results
declared on Wednesday 26th,2014 at 14:00 Hrs have been reworked
entirely with revised Ideal Times TC distance calculations.
The changes in ideal time/TC distance are highlighted in
The results declared here now are Final for Mumbai Lavasa Women's Drive 2014.
Inconvenience caused is regretted.
COC - LWD 2014"
1. The provisional results will become final by 18:00 Hrs on Wednesday 26th February,2014 if there are no protests as per the SRs.
2. The penalties incurred due to delay in issuing the Road Book No. 3 at Regroup TC no.6 is considered as zero for relevant 57 Mumbai participants and the same is deducted in the TOTAl penalties column only for those. (Wherever marked Road Book Issue in Remarks)
3. The correction of penalties incurred due to the traffic condition issues on road near Ghotawade, for few of the Mumbai Participants, will not be considered as per the rules for the TSD event on public roads.
For any queries regarding results pls email to Mr. Ketan on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 022 66315882 / 66316896 or 9820190210 during 2 PM to 7 PM today.